You can download or print the brochure below by clicking on the link below! Download
1. Who handles your data?
|Name:||PDS Dent Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság|
|Adress||1126 Budapest, Németvölgyi út 16. földszint 1.|
|Registration number / Company registration number:||01 09 347152|
2. Our principles and laws that we adhere to during data processing:
2.1. We are bound by the following legislation in relation to data processing : THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679
– GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – REGULATION of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Regulation (EC) No 95/46
– Data Protection Act – Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. law and legislation issued to implement it
– Act CVIII of 2001 on certain aspects of electronic commerce services and information society services. law;
Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code ;
– CL. law and legislation issued to implement it;
Act C of 2000 on Accounting and the legislation issued to implement it;
Act CXXXIII of 2005 on the rules for the protection of persons and property and the rules of private investigation . law.
2.2. We follow the following principles during data management:
- a) The Data Controller processes personal data only for the purpose and for the period specified here. The Data Controller handles only personal data that is essential for the realization of the purpose of data processing and is suitable for achieving that purpose.
- b) The personal data obtained by the Data Controller during the data processing may be disclosed only by those persons on behalf of the Data Controller or employed by the Data Controller who have a duty in connection with the given data processing.
3. What does it mean? (Explanation of terms used in the Privacy Notice):
„Personal data“ : any information relating to a natural person (data subject) ( eg name, number, location data, online identifier or data relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person);
„Special data“ means personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, as well as genetic and biometric data for the unique identification of natural persons, health data and the sexual life or sexual orientation of natural persons; relevant personal data;
„Data subject“ means an identifiable natural person to whom personal data relate. (Such as : visitor to the website, person subscribing to the newsletter, person applying for the job advertisement)
„Data management“ means any operation or set of operations on personal data or data files, whether automated or non-automated, such as collecting, recording, organizing, segmenting, storing, transforming or altering, retrieving, accessing, transmitting or otherwise transmitting harmonization or interconnection, restriction, deletion or destruction;
„Controller“ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data;
„Data processing“ means the performance of technical tasks related to data processing operations;
„Processor“ means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller (on its behalf, at its direction and at the discretion of the controller);
„Profiling“ means any form of automated processing of personal data in which personal data are evaluated for the purpose of assessing certain personal characteristics of a natural person, in particular his performance, economic situation, state of health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement; used to analyze or predict related characteristics ;
„Third party“ means any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which is not the data subject , the controller, the processor or the persons who are authorized to process personal data under the direct control of the controller or processor; they got;
„Consent of the data subject“ means the voluntary, specific and duly informed expression of the will of the data subject, by which he or she indicates his or her consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her by means of a statement or unambiguous statement of consent;
4. What personal information do we handle? (Individual data processing):
4.1. When viewing the website ( automatically recorded data and cookies ):
4.1.1. Automatically recorded data
If you view our website , certain data of your device ( eg laptop, PC, phone, tablet) will be recorded automatically . Such information includes the IP address, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the website from which the visit was made, the type of browser used, the type of operating system, and the domain name and address of the ISP . The data to be recorded will be automatically logged at entry or exit without your separate statement or action . From this data, the system automatically generates statistical data. This data may not be linked to other personal data, except as required by law . We use this information only in aggregated and aggregated form to correct any errors in our services, to improve their quality and for statistical purposes.
The purpose of data management: Technical development of the IT system, control of the operation of the service, personalization, production of statistics and protection of the rights of the visitor. In the event of abuse, the data can also be used to identify the source of the abuse in cooperation with the visitor’s internet service provider and the authorities.
Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of information society services on electronic commerce services and information society services. Act 13 / A. § (3).
Duration of data management: 30 days from the date of viewing the website.
What is a cookie ?
How do I enable or disable cookies ?
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Because each browser is different, you can set your cookie preferences individually using the browser toolbar. If you do not want to allow any cookies from our website, you can change the settings of your web browser so that you are notified about the cookies sent , or you can simply reject all cookies . However, you can also delete cookies stored on your computer or mobile device at any time . For more information about settings, see your browser’s Help Center. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies , you will need to opt out of certain features of the website .
Legal basis for data processing: Your consent
The purpose of data management:
– To store your personal settings
During your visit to the website, the system uses regular cookies to identify you as an individual user in order to remember your language settings and your login status.
– Anonymous statistical log
Each time you visit the website, the analytics software stores anonymous ( anonymous ), normal cookies that allow us to find out how many people have visited the site and what content and information they are interested in. All analytical information is stored anonymously (or other personal information) and is used for technical or marketing purposes. For example, we can find out how many visitors a site has per month. However, we do not know the names of our visitors.
Duration of data management:
We distinguish between two types of cookies : “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”.
- “Session cookies” are only temporarily stored on your computer, notebook or mobile device until you leave that website; these cookies help the system to memorize information so that you do not have to re-enter or fill in that information. Session cookies are limited to the user ’s current session and are intended to prevent data loss (for example, when completing a longer form). This type of cookie is automatically deleted from the visitor’s computer when the session is closed or the browser is closed .
- “ Persistent cookies” cookies ) are stored on your computer, notebook or mobile device even after you leave the website. These cookies are used by the website to recognize you as a returning visitor. Persistent cookies are suitable for identifying you through server-side ID-user binding, so in all cases where user authentication is essential – e.g. webshop, netbank, webmail – the necessary conditions for proper operation. Persistent cookies, when used correctly, do not carry personal information on their own and are only used to identify the user together with the binding stored in the server’s database. The risk of such cookies is that they do not actually identify the user but the browser, i.e. if someone is in a public place, e.g. in an internet café, library, etc. If you enter a web store and do not leave when you leave, another person may later use the same computer to gain unauthorized access to that web store on behalf of the original user.
The Data Controller measures the website traffic data using the GoogleAnalytics service. When using the service, non-personal data is transmitted that is not suitable for identifying the data subject.
The Data Controller uses Google reCAPTCHA , an automated test that can distinguish a human user from a computer. During the test, the computer generates a puzzle that only one person can answer correctly, but the machine can also easily decide whether the answer is correct. Such tests most often consist of reading a distorted text and can be used to filter out spambots.
4.1.4. Links _
Our website may also contain links that are not operated by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of informing visitors. The Data Controller has no influence on the content and security of the websites operated by the partner companies and is therefore not responsible for them. Please review the privacy statement of the pages you visit before entering any information on that page in any form.
4.2. The Facebook:
Visitor can subscribe to the feed published on the message wall by clicking on the “ like “ link on the page, and by clicking on the “ dislike “ link on the page, or by deleting the unwanted news on the message board.
Legal basis for data processing: Your consent.
The purpose of data management: To inform you about current information, products, news concerning us, and to send educational articles and materials.
Duration of data management: Our news, products and services will only appear on your feed for as long as you wish.
For information about the privacy practices of the Facebook page, please refer to the privacy policies and regulations on the Facebook website at www.facebook.com.
4.3. If you sign up for a sweepstakes:
You can also participate in sweepstakes on facebook . To participate in our various sweepstakes, you may be required to provide the following personal information:
Facebook profile (Name)
If you did not like it according to 4.3 our facebook page, in which case you will not see the sweepstakes, so you will not have the opportunity to participate. If you follow our facebook page you can participate in our facebook sweepstakes.
The purpose of data management: To conduct the prize draw, to keep in touch in order to deliver the prize to the winner.
Duration of data management: It lasts until the end of the prize draw, and within 30 working days after the end of the prize draw, the data processed in this way (except for the winner) will be deleted. The data of the winner will be stored for the time in accordance with the current tax and accounting regulations, and then they will be deleted after the deadline.
4.4. If you apply for a job
If you apply for a job on the website, by e-mail or by post (by job advertisement or independently), your consent to data processing is presumed.
Legal basis for data processing: Your consent.
The purpose of data management is to liaise with job applicants and select the right candidates.
Time of data management:
The CVs of the candidates for the specific job advertisement and the personal data and documents sent in connection with the application will be handled as follows after the selection of the person to fill the position:
– the unsuccessful applicant will be notified by e-mail or on paper of the unsuccessful application and its details will be deleted from all platforms immediately.
4.5. If you contact us:
You can contact us at any of our contact details (e-mail, facebook , phone, mail). In this case, we assume your consent to the processing of personal data shared with us
Legal basis for data processing: Your consent.
The purpose of data management: To contact the requester and to answer and resolve the question / request.
Time of data processing: Messages and personal data received in this way will be deleted after the specific request, question or complaint has been answered. However , if it is necessary for tax or accounting reasons, or possibly for the protection of the rights and interests of the Data Controller or the requester, it will be archived and stored for the necessary time, which is examined individually in each case.
5. Your rights
In connection with data management, you will be instructed in sections 5.1.-5.7. the rights detailed in points. If you would like to live with one of them, please write to us at one of the following contacts:
Headquarters Address: 1126 Budapest, Németvölgyi út 16. földszint 1.
We must always identify you before fulfilling your request. If we are unable to identify you, we are unfortunately unable to process your request.
Respond to the request
After identification, we will provide information about the request in writing, electronically or, at your request, orally. Please note that if you have submitted your application electronically, we will respond electronically. Of course, in this case, too, you have the option of asking for another way.
will inform you about the measures taken following your request no later than within 1 (one) month from the receipt of the request. If necessary, taking into account the complexity of the application and the number of applications, this deadline may be extended by an additional 2 (two) months, of which we will inform you within the one-month administrative deadline.
We are also obliged to inform you of the failure to take action within the one-month administrative period. You can lodge a complaint against this with the NAIH ( Section 6.1) and exercise your right to a judicial remedy (Section 6.2).
The information and action requested shall be free of charge. An exception shall be made where the request is manifestly unfounded or, in particular because of its repetitive nature, excessive. In this case, we may charge a fee or refuse to comply with the request.
5.1. You can withdraw your consent
In the case of data processing based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time. In this case, we will delete your personal data in connection with the processing in question within 14 working days of receiving the notification.
5.2. You can request information (access)
You can request information on whether your personal data is being processed and, if so:
– What’s your purpose?
– Exactly what kind of data is involved?
– To whom do we pass this information?
– How long do we store this data?
– What rights and remedies do you have in this regard?
– Who did we get your information from?
– Do we make an automated decision about you using your personal information? In such cases, you may also request information about the logic (method) we use and the significance and expected consequences of such data processing.
– If you find that your data has been transferred to an international organization or to a third country (non-EU country), you can ask us to show what guarantees that your personal data will be processed properly.
– You can request a copy of your personal information (Additional copies may incur an administrative fee.)
5.3. You can request a correction
You may request that we correct or supplement your inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
5.4. You can request the deletion of your personal data („forgetting“)
You can request that we delete your personal information.
Your request will be processed within 14 working days of receipt of your request in the following cases:
- a) Personal data are no longer required for the purpose for which they were processed;
- b) For data processing solely with your consent;
- c) If it is established that personal data is being processed unlawfully;
- d) Required by EU or national law.
Please note that in the case of a), c) and d), personal data will be deleted without request.
not delete personal information if it is needed:
- (a) for the purpose of exercising the right to freedom of expression and information;
- (b) compliance with an obligation under Union or Member State law applicable to the controller to process personal data or in the public interest;
- (c) on grounds of public interest in the field of public health
- (d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific and historical research purposes or for statistical purposes, where erasure would make such processing likely to be impossible or seriously jeopardize it; obsession
- e) to file, enforce or defend legal claims.
5.5. You may request that we restrict your data processing
You can request that we restrict your data processing if one of the following is true:
– You dispute the accuracy of your personal information, in which case the restriction applies to the period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information
– The processing is illegal, but you are opposed to the deletion of the data and instead ask for a restriction on its use;
– We no longer need personal information for data processing purposes, but you require it to make, enforce or protect legal claims;
– You have objected to the data processing; in this case, the restriction applies for as long as it is determined whether the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller take precedence over your legitimate reasons.
In the event of a restriction, personal data may be processed, with the exception of storage, only with your consent or for the purpose of making, enforcing or protecting legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or in the important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
We will inform you in advance of any restrictions on the release.
5.6. You can request the transfer of your personal data (right to data portability)
You have the right to receive the personal data we process in a machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another data controller – or upon request – if the data processing is solely with your consent or under a contract with you or on your behalf. based and automated.
That right shall not apply where the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest. It must not infringe the right of cancellation or adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
5.7. You may object to the processing of your personal data
You may object to the processing of your personal data if:
The data processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest, or
– The processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, unless those interests take precedence over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, in particular where the child concerned;
– The data is processed for the purpose of direct business acquisition (in this context , you may also object to profiling );
– Personal data are processed for scientific and historical research or statistical purposes.
If you object to the processing of your personal data, we will delete your personal data within 14 working days of receiving your objection. Exceptions are cases where the processing is justified by overriding reasons, including the public interest or where the processing is necessary for the submission, enforcement or defense of legal claims.
6.1. You can file a complaint with the NAIH
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection and Information Security Authority (NAIH).
chairman : dr. Attila Péterfalvi
mailing address: 1534 Budapest, Pf .: 834
address : 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet avenue 22 / c
Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400
Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
web : http://naih.hu
e-mail : email@example.com
6.2. You can go to court
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the provisions of the Data Protection Regulation and that your rights under the Data Protection Regulation have been violated, you have the right to go to court.
The court has jurisdiction to hear the case. The action may, at the option of the person concerned, be brought before the court for the place where the person concerned is domiciled or resident. A party who does not otherwise have legal capacity to sue may also be a party to a lawsuit. The Authority may intervene in the proceedings in order for the person concerned to succeed.
In addition to the provisions of the Data Protection Decree, Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code, Second Book, Part Three, XII. Its title (§ 2:51 – § 2:54) and other legal provisions concerning court proceedings shall apply.
6.3. Compensation and damages
If the Data Controller causes damage to the data subject’s unlawful processing or violates the data subject’s right to privacy, the Data Controller may be charged damages. The controller shall be released from liability for the damage caused and the obligation to pay damages if it proves that the damage or the violation of the data subject’s personal rights was caused by an unavoidable cause outside the scope of data processing.
7. Data Security
Every effort shall be made to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, taking into account the current state of science and technology, the cost of implementation, the nature of the data processing and the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, to ensure that the level of risk is adequate. data security is guaranteed .
We always treat personal information confidentially, with limited access, encryption and possible maximization of resilience, ensuring recoverability in the event of a problem . We regularly test our system to ensure security . In determining the appropriate level of security, we shall take into account the risks arising from the processing of personal data arising in particular from the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise handled.
We will make every effort to ensure that persons under our control who have access to personal data may only process such data in accordance with our instructions, unless they are required to do so by EU or Member State law.
8. Data Processors
Data processors not mentioned in each data processing:
– The hosting of the websites is provided by ININET Internet Kft. 1063 Budapest Szinyei Merse utca 10;
9. Data transmission
We will only transfer your personal data to the data processors and data controllers identified in this Privacy Statement, solely as set out in this Privacy Statement. By consenting to detailed data management, you also consent to the necessary transfer of data. The Data Controller may only transfer your personal data to other data controllers with your prior consent.
We reserve the right to transfer the processed personal data to the competent authorities and courts in accordance with the request of the data subject, even in the cases specified by law.
The Data Controller is entitled to amend the contents of this Data Management Information at any time. Any change will take effect at the same time as it appears on the website, and the change will be announced in a pop-up window on the website.
Last updated: January 2022